If your reading this.. thank you for coming back again.
First of all, I’m sorry for not posting any blogs. I said I will do it any Wednesday or Sunday but I just started my new job in !!!
But I found my routine now and I’m ready to write!
I think you probably already also seen it on social media, beauty bloggers and makeup artists using the Nivea After Shave Balm as a primer?!
My first 2 reactions were: ”Is she crazy?” and ”Did I just buy a 35 euro primer for nothing?”
So I’ve been starting trying this out as you maybe have seen in my youtube videos.
It got my attention for a while but never really tried it. Too be honest I was not really using a primer at all. They scare me a bit.
I used so many primers already. Smashbox, Urban decay, Tom Ford and for some reason I never find one for my skin. Or they give me breakouts, or made me look so shiny like I just finished the gymn had major work out. And trust me, those workouts don’t happen a lot!
I used too love the Smashbox primer but the moment my skin got used to it, I starting to have breakout. And I almost have that with all of them.
So I wanted to give the After Shave Balm a change and been using it for a few weeks now to let my skin get used too it.
I used the one without alcohol.
My first impression was AMAZING! I loved it from the first day.
And now few weeks later, still addicted. Has become a part of my beauty routine.
The results are amazing:
- It feels nice and fresh
- It’s easy and so smooth to apply
- Every foundation looks so beautiful and natural (and trust me, I like to put a lot on my face, even that looks natural and even)
- Makeup lasts the whole day. Looks amazing and the end of the day. Even after those longgg days.
- Improvement of my face. My face is more even and clean. It feels like my face has a protection layer for the makeup
How I put it on and have a new beauty routine:
- I start with cleaning my face
- Apply the Nivea After Shave Balm (you only need a little drop because it’s easy to apply all over the face)
- *I know, it smell like men. But don’t worry the man smell will go away, (I kind of love the manly smell)*
- Let it completely dry (doesn’t even take a minute)
- Spray Mac Cosmetics Fix Spray over it (you don’t need this is your using the primer but I like the dewy effect off it)
- And then put on everything you want! GO WILD!
PS: IT’S BUDGET!
You can buy the Nivea After Shave Balm for £5,99!!
Or just steal your boyfriends one
On this picture I used the Nivea After Shave Balm, Foundation (Armani), liquid bronzer (Dew the Hoola Benefit) cream contour (Anastasia Cream Contour Kit). No Editing and still look natural!!